3. During the interim periods of your day, walk around the house carrying a small handkerchief or cloth napkin. Clutch it tightly. Whatever you do, people, don't lose the handkerchief!!!
4. Schedule those cry breaks. Don't worry, you don't have to explain yourself. Just act like the only thing you can say is "ba ba ba."
5. Playground again! There's never a good reason to leave a playground. Ever. Just try to come up with a good one. Even if you only want to sit on the lowest step the whole time, it's clearly a million times better than sitting on anything at your house.
6. Listen. They're gonna tell you learning how to use a spoon is important. Pfffft. I say it's highly overrated. Hands forever!
7. At the end of the day, sucker someone into reading the hippo book. (Go for grandmas first, I always say.)