Monday, June 2, 2014

Rugs I Will Not Be Buying

I've been looking for a living room rug for a while.  Internet shopping is a black hole...you peer over the edge, and suddenly you're falling for hours and hours through pages and pages of clicks and clicks.  

I haven't found the rug I'm looking for yet.  I don't know why.  There are so many good options.  Let's peruse together.  Come, come, fall into the black hole with me.  

Aztec is very in right now, so Southwestern adobe rugs must be too, right?


PURPLE!  The color of Aaron's university employer!  


I call this one Rooster Surveying Rooster.  I think this option would really work out if Aaron lets me get chickens.


We could take this rug so many directions.  Haven't people been saying animal print is the new neutral? 


And the moon.  On my floor and in the sky?  Luxury. 

What is killing me right now is that a few years ago, I stood at the entry of the best place in the world to buy a rug, and I didn't even go in.  Maybe I can talk my sister into going back for me.

In the meantime, I'll just be a few hundred webpages into the black hole... 

No comments:

Post a Comment