Happy Birthday, Aaron!
Aaron turned 24 yesterday. Now we will be the same age for 10 days, until I will once again become the older woman. :)
It was a lovely day...
- sleeping in
- biscuits and gravy
- puttering around the house, each doing our own job (a = k-life stuff, l = sweeping and dishwashing and baking)
- quick spinach fetticuine lunch
- a trip to the grocery store and my favorite thrift
- walking to dinner at the famous El Rodeo where we had some fabulous year-in-review talk (the silly Olympic date, the night he proposed, the honeymoon!)
- birthday party with some friends (I was the only girl...getting used to this...)
And p.s. I bought a piano! For $20 at a garage sale. Upside: it is beautiful and antique-y. Downside: it took 7 men to move it up the front stairs and into our dining room. Aaron says when we move from this house, the next owners will inherit the piano. Lucky them. I might be able to convince a different seven men to move it for us...whadda you think? It does need a good tuning, but until there is enough money in the budget for that, I will pound out the old hymns and my own improv.