Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthdays Galore

Well, can you believe it?! Lara and I have been married just over 3 months. Yes. It's Aaron. The non-English major. So, whether the Oxford comma is kosher is not up my alley (however, I have been convinced that it is necessary). So thanks to my most lovely wife for allowing me to say hello.


Yesterday was the best mother-in-law's birthday, Deanna. Lara made some amazing fettucine alfredo while Rachel brought the cheesecake.



There was dancing...






And reading...






And baby holding competitions...

Sit-up competitions...





Hide-and-seek...




And fun times held by all!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Superbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy's not playing hide and seek. He's hiding his face because he's so bad at the "I'm a little teapot" dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see all the family having a blast! Lara, I just spent a few minutes catching up on your blog, and Mom and I laughed hard about your "most clumsy" award!

    ReplyDelete