Saturday, November 17, 2007

Save the date

You know those save-the-date cards? The ones people who are planning a wedding send out before they actually send out invitations? Kind of a way to say, "Hey, I'm going to have one of the biggest days of my life soon, and I'd like you to be a part of it, so don't go putting anything on your calender for this day."

Well, I'm not getting married. And it's probably not true that the biggest blog post of my life is coming up soon, but I do want to use this short entry as a sort of "save-the-date" card.

This is what you can anticipate. I have this amazing picture of my Indian house Uncle, but this computer doesn't have a USB port, meaning I can't download the picture off Sheila's camera. Meaning the picture will have to wait. But, guys, you are going to love this picture. I think it might be one of the best of my Indian life. Definitely in the top ten.

So until a later date...a date when I can find a better computer...

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute. I will save the date and look forward to the bet picture ever!
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara, even your writing about such simple things captivates my imagination better than the reality around me! I love you dear, and I'm definitely saving the date. :)

    ReplyDelete